Netflix cancels House of Cards

Published : 9:23 am  November 1, 2017 | No comments so far |  |  (53) reads | 

They are ‘deeply troubled’ by Spacey’s sex assault claims

 

fgvtfry76

 

Sometimes, it does not get better. Less than 24 hours after Kevin Spacey announced to the world that he is a gay man in an attempt to deflect from underage sexual assault allegations, Netflix has announced that they are cancelling his show ‘House of Cards’ after its sixth season, which is currently in production.  This news comes after Spacey made the decision to come out of the closet in a statement apologizing to actor Anthony Rapp, who said in an interview that the actor attempted to sexually assault him in 1986, an incident Spacey says he does not remember. Rapp was 14 at the time while Spacey was 26.  


Media Rights Capital, who produces House of Cards, and Netflix released a joint statement on Monday saying they ‘are deeply troubled by last night’s news concerning Kevin Spacey,’ who ‘as previously scheduled’ is not currently working on set. 
(Daily Mail)