Man hurls lid of pot containing boiling water 14-year-old girl suffers burn injuries

Published : 9:12 am  June 22, 2018 | No comments so far |  | 

(193)

 reads | 

Untitled-8By Rohan Kumara   

Kegalle Hospital Police said that a fourteen-year-old girl had been admitted to the hospital with burns she had suffered after being hit by a lid of a pot of boiling water said to have been thrown by her neighbour, an elderly man.

 

   Police identified the injured girl as a student and a resident of the Imbuldeniya area.  She had been standing next to the kennel in which their pet dog was housed when she was unfortunately struck by the lid thrown in anger by her neighbour.   Kegalle Police were trying to identify the reason for the anger shown by the girl’s neighbour.     

(193)